On 03/24/2016 01:36 PM, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
> On 24/03/2016 06:35, Alex Peshkoff wrote:
>> How are we meant to do this in the windows build?
>> Paul, I see 2 alternatives.
>> 1. (correct) Build cloop and execute same command.
>>
> Is the Windows guys doing manual editing of the generated file after API
> changes?

Being not absolutely sure what do they do I will answer - sooner of all not.
After RC2 two guys used to ask me - where is firebird.pas? They were
both windows users. I had to suggest them to download linux binary
package and take file from it. That file did not require any manual
editing when put into linux package and looks like was OK for that users.