10.05.2016 19:23, Alex Peshkoff wrote:
> builtin_frame_address() is not looking good at the first glance.
> A message about it saying "Calling this function with a nonzero argument can
> have unpredictable effects, including crashing the calling program" does not
> provide big desire to use it (and for mentioned needs it should use non-zero
> argument, yes?)

   I guess that the crash can be caused if you cross library/compiler boundary.
In our
case it is sure that two (if I'm not mistaken) frames above of ProbeStack have
the same
format. Besides, the routine exists only in debug builds, so production builds
are intact.

>> >     They were enough until increase of page size limit.
>> >
> And are enough on linux.

   May be you just didn't try to build debug build after Dmitry committed the
bigger page?..

--
   WBR, SD.