Hi all,

I tried it on Windows and here is my observations:
- SuperServer have no problem

- for Classic and SuperClassic problem is confirmed
   of course, operations with another DB's are not affected

- the reason is that attachment doing garbage collection doesn't react on AST's:
   yes, it calls JRD_reshedule and checkouts from engine, but concurrent thread
(with AST pending) doesn't get control
   when i changed THREAD_YIELD() by THREAD_SLEEP(0) - it changes nothing
   when i changed THREAD_YIELD() by THREAD_SLEEP(1) - it fixed the issue

I'm not sure it is best possible fix. I don't know if it helps on Linux.
Opinions ?

Regards,
Vlad