On 14-12-2016 10:11, marius adrian popa wrote:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41120437/firebird-2-5-6-romanian-collation-for-utf8-charset

I am totally in favor. You should create a ticket for this! And
otherwise we should provide a download that provides the right full ICU
for a specific Firebird version, because in the past I have tried
downloading it from the ICU site and I had a lot of trouble getting the
right versions (and getting it working).

Mark Rotteveel