Hi,

I have some problems with collation for Swedish.
I did a rather lengthy post about the original problem in Firebird-Support but
I guess that it was too much to read or perhaps not well written because it
went without a reply.
So I thought that just to exclude the basic I should start with if I did
something wrong when replacing the existing ICU libraries.
This is what I have done.

First I have downloaded the snapshot for FB 3.0.3 for Windows
(Firebird-3.0.3.32802-0_x64).
Then I went to http://site.icu-project.org/download and downloaded
icu4c-52_1-Win64-msvc10.zip from where I got the icu*52.dll's and extracted
them to the FB3 folder, replacing the existing ones.
No changes done in intl\fbintl.conf or anything else.

After that I can create a collation like:
CREATE COLLATION UTF_SV_CI_NUM
       FOR UTF8
       FROM UNICODE
       CASE INSENSITIVE
      'LOCALE=sv_SE;NUMERIC-SORT=1';

But when testing, the result is not as expected.

The documentation I have found is rather sparse and not always clear if it
applies to FB 3.0 or earlier versions, so I just want to rule out that I
haven't missed something obvious, or done something wrong when I replaced the
existing ICU libraries.
Hopefully someone here can shed some light on this and enlightening me.

Regards,
Magnus Johansson