07.12.2017 16:23, Jiří Činčura wrote:
Hi *,

I'm getting, for quite some time, "Database is probably already opened
by another engine instance in another Windows session" on servers (2x
2.5.7, 1x 3.0.3 (although it's less common here)). The problem is, that
the database is only accessed via TCP/IP from local webserver(s). The
only unusual thing about the servers is the "sharding" - there's about
200 DBs on each and the connections are often very short (few seconds
tops) to all databases. Is there a way I can figure out what's going on?

  This message come from XNET listeners which can't create named object in
shared memory. You may ignore it if you don't use XNET at given Firebird
instance. Or, you may disable XNET: add switch -i to the command line of
firebird executable. Also, you may set IPCName setting in firebird.conf to
the different values at every firebird instance (client should have same
setting to be able to connect).

Regards,
Vlad