Hello!

It seems that we have a problem with installation of Firebird 3 on
OpenSuse. I get "Could not find acceptable ICU library".

I took a look into sources. FB tries to search ICU modules in some
magic manner combining major and minor versions. But it looks in Suse
icu libraries has additional prefix like ".1" or "_1". I tries to make
symlink and server could find .so! However it could not find functions
because of the same problem. They also use such suffixes.

Anybody can fix a magic of library and functions looking up or at
least explain me an idea of naming?

--
Roman Simakov