From: 'livius' liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 8:05 PM
To: firebird-supp...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Re: Mapping Windows group to FB role

Hi,
anybody can help with - point 4?
1. enable windows authentication is working ok by
CREATE GLOBAL MAPPING TRUSTED_AUTH
USING PLUGIN WIN_SSPI
FROM ANY USER
TO USER;

2. mapping specific windows domain user to internal Firebird user is working ok
by:
CREATE MAPPING TRUSTED_KBIENIASZEWSKI
USING PLUGIN WIN_SSPI
FROM 'xCORP\KAROL.BIENIASZEWSKI'
TO USER KBIENIASZEWSKI;

3. granting specific role to windows user inside databse is working ok by:
grant WSZYSCY TO 'xCORP\KAROL.BIENIASZEWSKI'

4. mapping windows group to Firebird role is not working
CREATE MAPPING TRUSTED_WSZYSCY
USING PLUGIN WIN_SSPI
FROM predefined_group 'rFirebird-Firebird-DBRido-ReadWrite'
TO ROLE WSZYSCY;

this also is not working
CREATE MAPPING TRUSTED_WSZYSCY
USING PLUGIN WIN_SSPI
FROM predefined_group 'xCorp\rFirebird-Firebird-DBRido-ReadWrite'
TO ROLE WSZYSCY;

i am missing something obvious?

regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski

>Hi,

>can someone point me how can i map windows group to the Firebird role?
>I have tried already

>CREATE MAPPING TRUSTED_WSZYSCY USING PLUGIN WIN_SSPI FROM predefined_group
>'rFirebird-Firebird-DBRido-ReadWrite' TO ROLE WSZYSCY

>I have also tested with prefix xcorp\rFirebird... mapping was created but this
>not work for me.

>Can someone help?

>Regards,
>Karol Bieniaszewski

---
antywirusowe Avast.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "livius" <liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl>

Topic  • Messages in this topic (2)

With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on
the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes
(Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with
1000GB of free cloud storage.

Visit http://www.firebirdsql.org and click the Documentation item
on the main (top) menu.  Try FAQ and other links from the left-side menu there.

Also search the knowledgebases at http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/

.