02.04.2018 18:40, Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote:
It does not receive key name. chainHandle does transfer all keys application wants to send to the server.

  I see. It does that a way before server get to know if the database is
encrypted at all.
Wonderful: one key holder can get application key, send it to an intruder and then say "no, that's not for me" letting server try next one without anyone noticed.

--
  WBR, SD.