Does anyone know?

On 21-4-2018 17:10, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
How and when are database encryption callbacks performed for service operations that involve an encrypted callback?

For example retrieving statistics like isc_spb_sts_sys_relations.

During service connect/attach no callback is done as there is no database involved at that point, but when performing this service operation, I also get no callback and the encryption plugin I use simply returns an error that it is missing the encryption key.

Or is this not supported?

Mark Rotteveel