On 07/05/2018 19:18, Leyne, Sean wrote:

> The Firebird v3.0.x release notes outlines that plug-ins support has
> been added, and mentions that it will be extended to supporting SP,
> Functions and Triggers.
>
> Was this ever implemented/completed?

First version, since 2009.

> {The Prague 2014 Firebird Conference had a "What's new in Firebird 3"
> presentation that listed "External functions, procedures and triggers
> on C\C++\Pascal\Java etc." as a Procedural SQL change}
>
> We have tried to compile the Java Plug-in without success.

Since nobody really cared to do any help, there is no "Building" readme.

But it's really no difficult for a people that ever built a C++ and Java
application to figure it out, as code base is small and has intuitively
named scripts.

Anyway, you should start telling what has been tried and what didn't
work, instead of "tried without success".

Adriano