11.05.2018 18:31, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
Here is the first README version for the time zone feature.

In decode/encode functions what fractions are used? Is it Firebird legacy fractions in 1/10000 of a second or standard fractions in 1/1000000000 of a second?

I see no mentions of possible implicit/explicit CAST() conversions as well as datatype coercion in DSQL. What will I get if fetch TIME WITH TIME ZONE field using XSQLVAR.sqltype == SQL_TYPE_TIME?

--
  WBR, SD.