Hi!

I'm adding system procedure support, coded in C++, initially for list
time zone rule transition, as it can't be done with virtual table (needs
parameters).

I see others great potentials with this. We can also later code system
triggers with them, as they are currently coded directly in BLR and are
unmaintainable.

For system tables, their IDs starts with 0, while user tables starts at 128.

User procedures already starts with 0, so initially I'm creating system
procedures with negative IDs.

Anyone see a problem with that?

Adriano