On 08.08.2018 14:49, liviuslivius wrote:
Hi,
i have succesfully connected my Delphi application using Firedac
to Firebird embeded on Android.

That's great!

Firebird version is LI-V3.0.3.32900.
I can retrive data from tables from field types: Integer, BIGINT, CHAR, VARCHAR, DATE, TIME, TIMESTAMP, FLOAT, DOUBLE But when i try to fetch something from field of type numeric i got and error: "Fixed length column [F_NUMERIC] data length mismatch. Value length - [2], column fixed length - [8]"
i have tested with NUMERIC(18,2), NUMERIC(10,2), NUMERIC(2,1) same problem
for DECIMAL(18,2) i simply got an error "Invalid field size".
I can't find the reason of this in delphi sources yet - but maybe it is a Firebird on Android problem? If I can fix this problem then I will be able to write complete a tutorial on how to launch Firebird on Android.

Did you try to fetch numerics using isql?

Can you attach from your application to remote host? If yes what does happen with numerics in that case?