On 29.08.2018 21:23, Jiří Činčura wrote:
Hi,

I'm debugging an issue, when _sometimes_ (so far no connection to any action),
after sending op_open_blob, I get op_void as a response. How should this
situation be handled? What could be reason for it?

Netwrok server never sends packets with op_void. I have strong feeling that the reason of a bug is broken somehow protocol - you read extra byte(s) from the wire or miss reading some byte(s) from it.

Alex.