02.08.2019 19:31, Leyne, Sean wrote:

I was hoping to gather those details via MON$ tables.

    It is present in MON$RECORD_STATS and MON$TABLE_STATS (since FB4)

Am running v2.5.x

  Hope, you have one more argument to try FB4 ;)

I have a DB SP which itself calls several SPs, and I was hoping to collect
details
on the operations that each child SP performs (in a production database
environment -- not a static database snapshot) by simply wrapping the SPs with
an analysis of the MON$ details (without needing application code changes).

    Try Trace - it could show stats for every call

In v2.5.x?

Table level stats?

  Yes.

Regards,