>> A schema is a form of documentation and for tooling (classes generation).
>> It's very welcome.

Of course it will be good to have it. I do not negate this. But i suppose it is
not required at start.

>>With attributes, example: name="name", and not <Name>name</Name>.
>>Nodes only for structures.

I do not know if this will be flexible. Think about future when more detailed
information will be presented.
e.g. something like Postgress present. I do not suppose that this will be good
to have such info in attributes. But maybe it will be ok?

<Node-Type>Sort</Node-Type>
      <Parallel-Aware>false</Parallel-Aware>
      <Startup-Cost>611720.33</Startup-Cost>
      <Total-Cost>611741.43</Total-Cost>