On 2019-11-29 14:29, Norbert Saint Georges wrote:
On 2019-11-29 12:57, Norbert Saint Georges wrote:
Hello everyone,

When compiling sources via the git repository, clop does not create the firebird.pas file on either cent 8 or windows 7 32/64; Why ? :-)

Can you send here full build log (i.e. make clean; make >make.log 2>&1) from centos? firebird.pas is always successfully created for e on linux.

Sorry for the delay.

the log is available here: https://tetrasys.fi/data/FB4makeOnCentos8.7z

I'm afraid I have to ask you to checkout once again from github and send me log once again - firebird.pas was missing in 'clean' target.