All my experience is same, FB is better then Interbase. FB miss some features
available in Interbase but Interbase miss so many features available in FB then
+ is for FB.I only cannot accept that you say same about Delphi. It is
something totally different.It is for me personally the best programming
language and it speedup my developement by magnitude level compared to other
langs. I have one code and simply can run it on Windows, Android, iOS, macOS
and now on Linux with access to hardware and i can generate all by GPU
too.Regards,Karol Bieniaszewski
null