On 09/07/2020 04:40, Pavel Cisar wrote:

> Please, read some documentation about the problem in general, not only
> documentation for libraries you (or Firebird) use to get unbiased view.

Given the history of Python (2.7 vs 3) I would think it's quite the
contrary, you should point why Python is correct.

You have not answered my questions but here you said CET does not have
DST, and that Prague uses CET and CEST. Well, if you have to *change
your time zone* (manually or not), you (or your tools) is certainly not
using time zones correctly. Time zones regions exists for you not change
them. It is *their tables* that are updated when politics change them.

Adriano