On 05.08.2020 v 11:19 Mark Rotteveel wrote:
If you want to map that one as well, you will have to execute SET BIND OF INT128 TO LEGACY (which will also cover NUMERIC and DECIMAL)

Thanks, now it works as I want.

I have to say, I am a bit surprised that 5.5 * 6.6 leads to an INT128 with scale 2. This is definitely something that we either need to change back or it needs to be explicitly documented in the release notes both in the changes and in the compatibility notes.

Higher returned precision is useful, so I would vote for just better documenting.

Ivan