20.02.2021 14:27, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
What does SET TRANSACTION option RESTART REQUESTS do?

In the code (tra.cpp, restart_requests(...), I only see the comment:

"""
Restart all requests in the current attachment to utilize the passed
transaction.
"""

This doesn't really help me understand what this does,

  Exactly as written - restart all (prepared) requests in the current
attachment.
It doesn't send input params, btw.

and how it's useful or supposed to be used (if ever).

  I can't explain what idea was behind this option. Probably this is the reason
of not documenting this (half-done?) feature...

Regards,
Vlad