Hi, I have a 100Gb+ database that has a domain of data type "Double
Precision" but used as integer (no decimals, just integer values), and was
hoping to change it to bigint.

I has thinking: if I backup the database and edit the fdk with a hex editor
and change the domain information, the 3º char after its name from x1b to
x10 (would edit to bigint) and then restore normally
Example:
DOMANNAME 08 04 1b
DOMANNAME 08 04 10

I tried this with a 1Gb database, and everything "is running fine" but it's
a local DB with just I testing it, so there are a lot of things that still
could go wrong.

Question: Is there a possibility of problems that anyone here has
experienced doing this before?

Thanks