18.05.2021 14:45, Omacht András wrote:
We have very complex and long running tests.
We ran the simpliest, which creates hundreds of domains, tables, stored
procedures, views, triggers and inserting thousands data into tables.
Almost everything is ok with replication, we only have two generators that end
in different values in the replicas (they are different from the master, they
remain in the original state in the replicas).

I can foresee only one case when it is possible: generators are increased in one connection and received values used in another.

PS: I suggest to use UUIDs for primary keys instead of generators.

--
  WBR, SD.