14.07.2021 14:16, Dimitry Sibiryakov пишет:
14.07.2021 13:12, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
   Good. In this case the scenario is:
- app call fb_shutdown()
- fb_shutdown() call doClean() of every loaded plugin module and unload dll
module
- windows loader call DllMain of unloading module (actually it is not DllMain
but
   some other entrypoint of run-time)
- run-time entrypoint call dtors of global objects in dll module

   What problem from FB side do you see here ?

   That's exactly what I'm trying to find out because doClean() is called AFTER
destructors as you can see from the log.

  In your log I don't see what class doClean() belongs to.
Probably it is method of some global object that have no
relation to Plugin Manager.

  Waiting for more useful info.

Regards,
Vlad