13.08.2021 10:04, Mark Rotteveel wrote:

I'd still like an answer to the following questions (assume page size 32KB for all):

- What is the maximum file size of a Firebird 4 database

Theoretically unlimited (depends on OS and filesystem). Practically, it cannot be bigger than 128 TB (2^32 pages * 32KB).

Now I see you mentioned 32 TB as the database size limit. How was it calculated? It should be the same 128 TB, AFAIK.

- What is the maximum size of a single table?

It wasn't changed, so should be ~18 TB (my quick calculation shows 22 TB actually, but it could be a mistake of mine).

- What are the maximum number of rows per table?

Still the same (2^40).

Max blob size for 32 KB page should be around 512 GB, IIRC.