On 03.09.2021 13:37, Mike Kaganski wrote:
On 03.09.2021 13:34, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
   AFAIK after LO crash the real Firebird database must be left somewhere in temp directory. Did you used this one for experiments or extracted a fresh copy from the document? Probably, the database got corrupted somehow after extraction.

Oh - that's a nice catch! I didn't think about that. I will try to do this now. Thank you!

Thanks to help from all the nice people, I was able to connect to the leftover DB from crash, and did that using a saved SQL using 'in' command in isql; it didn't give errors.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski