On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 18:35:29 +0300
Dmitry Yemanov <firebi...@yandex.ru> wrote:

> 13.04.2022 17:11, Pavel Cisar wrote:
> >
> > because 3.0.9 has significant regression (#7137 - we've got multiple >
> > reports from large affected and unhappy users), I'd like ask what are >
> > the prospect to release v3.0.10 soon.
> >
> > BTW, it would also address contracted collation performance issues that >
> > we hoped would be addressed by 3.0.9, but as 3.0.9 release was rushed >
> > ahead of schedule, this was deferred to 3.0.10.
>
> Let's make the release this month. I will start preparing the release notes.

Ah! This means we need a solution to #7158

I haven't had time to fully investigate this. When I looked at the problem a
few weeks ago I could reproduce the problem with the installer. But I've had
problems reproducing it manually. For now, all I can suggest is that we
remove the option to set legacy auth support in the Fb3 installer.
This option has already been removed in Fb 4.0.

Paul
--

Paul Reeves
http://www.ibphoenix.com