On 5/27/22 04:38, Lucas Schatz wrote:
Hello,
I moved the database to another server with Fb4.0.0 for some days, and "fortunately" today crashed too
So, if you can send me the tar.gz I'll install with no problem

http://web.firebirdsql.org/download/rabbits/alex/MutexError22/

Any additional risk of losing data?

Additional - no.

Moreover - for a database being attached in the moment of a crash absolutely no risks: it's file is just opened at that time. Certainly other databases accessed by server at this time may be affected by a crash - but possibility of data loss is very low. For sure it will not be higher compared with std build.