11.08.2022 19:31, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
On 11-08-2022 18:04, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
11.08.2022 17:46, Jiří Činčura wrote:
I was thinking the same when reading the discussion on GH.

   There was a LOT of time to write something at that discussion.
Nobody asked about NULL's there, while it was documented since a very beginning.

Unfortunately I don't always have time or energy to monitor all GitHub updates, and there was no previous discussion on this list about BLOB_APPEND, so I simply had not noticed its existence before.

  I replied to Jiří who definitely read that discussion ;)

  It is always very sad to get such comments two month after the code was
merged and release is almost out.

Regards,
Vlad