Hi Thomas,

> I recently committed the context variables-part. I took the part from the
> 2.5. Language Reference Update and only edited the IDs a bit to reflect the
> document structure of the Language Reference more.

Good work, thanks! But there are a few entries missing (because they haven't
changed since InterBase 6 beta):

CURRENT_DATE
When you add this one, you might also want to make CURRENT_DATE a link in the
first listitem under Notes in the 'NOW' section, given that CURRENT_TIME and
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP are also links. The links in the second listitem can be
removed for all I care (not the words themselves, just the <link> elements
around them).

USER - I think it's a full synonym/alias of CURRENT_USER. Dmitry will know. If
so, then you can just refer to CURRENT_USER (just like SOME in the LangRefUpd
refers to ANY). If there are differences, they should be documented.

'YESTERDAY', 'TODAY' and 'TOMORROW'
These are not context variables, but serve the same purpose. See 'NOW', which
is also documented under Context variables (quotes and all). One difference is
that 'NOW' can be cast to any date/time type, and these three only to DATE and
TIMESTAMP.

Any more missing...? Dmitry?

> Next, I plan doing the same for Aggregate/Internal Functions, adding those
> that are missing (AVG, CAST, etc.)

CAST is already there. But don't worry, there's enough work left to do ;-)

Cheers,
Paul Vinkenoog