Helen Borrie wrote:

> >On our old site, this link pointed to the InterBase 6 HTML SQLRef at
> >http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=ibp_60_sqlref, but that
> >URL has become invalid. I've just sent a message to IBPhoenix asking if
> >they still have the HTML SQLRef online somewhere.
>
> I have a copy of it.

So do I, but we don't want to put Borland-copyrighted material on
firebirdsql.org without permission (which we asked for but didn't get). For
IBPhoenix it's different, because they have at least *some* kind of claim to
the copyright on (part of) the documentation. If Embarcadero goes after
IBPhoenix, they may shoot themselves in the foot.

Anyway, if people google on "sqlref.html", the first hit is what they want.

Cheers,
Paul Vinkenoog