On 11/01/13 17:38, Paul Vinkenoog wrote:

> My most recent free version is 5.0.0 (win, nojvm). Maybe you could upload
> your 5.2.1 to the doctools folder, unless someone else has a more recent
> version (preferably nojvm).

I have uploaded the following files to doctools:

xxe-perso-5_0_0.tar.gz (23 Mb)
xxe-perso-5_2_1.tar.gz (25 Mb)

I am not sure if these are fit for use on Windows, I don't use Windows.
If someone could test these files before we do any updates to the
various readme files - thanks.

I'm not sure if these are self contained of rely on the installed JVM
either. In my downloads folder, the only one I see marked as "nojvm" is
a windows 4.5.0 release. The corresponding Linux 4.5.0 (at least, the
corresponding tar.gz file) doesn't have "nojvm" in the name.

I note from my system that I am still using version 5.0.0 even though I
have version 5.2.1 downloaded. I can't remember if there is a reason for
this, other than laziness!

One thing, it is possible that 5.2.1 might put some form of branding
into the documents, I'm not sure. But version 5.0.0 works perfectly well
for me, does all that I need it to, and doesn't do any branding. So that
is a good version to use.

HTH

Norman Dunbar
Dunbar IT Consultants Ltd