I wrote:

> Don't worry about it for now.  That observation was made on the files
> from the zip that I downloaded at the beginning of the week (#3
> conversion).  I should be able to get up to date with your test
> conversions at the weekend.

I just did an actual clone of the test#4 repository and the Readme
looks just as it ought to.  I'm also abandoning the GitHub Desktop in
favour of TortoiseGit.  It feels familiar, even if I don't understand
most of the lingo.  I'll try to grokk that over the weekend, at least
the bits I need to grokk.

If I survive that, I might even have a go at cloning the doc branch of
the main repository.

Helen