On 12-11-2017 11:14, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
On 11-11-2017 11:31, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
I will migrate the CVS manual module to GitHub tomorrow, Sunday 12 November, starting at 11:00 CET (10:00 GMT).

The migration is delayed to later today, I accidentally deleted the options file with the configuration for the repository migration, so now I need to reconstruct it and perform some additional verification.

False alarm, I had a backup copy in a different location.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel