Hi Martin,

I don't believe that you can, currently, create chunked HTML with Asciidoctor. s Mark stated in his thread recently about Chunked HTML:

Asciidoctor does not support chunked HTML output (there is an experimental, third-party plugin, but that plugin is tied to a specific, out-of-date asciidoctor version).

HTH

Cheers,
Norm.