Hi.

Sorry to bother the List, but I cannot resolve what seems to me a too much simple
issue.

this is a NOT WORKING snippet:

private void Grid1_UpdateCommand(object source, System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs e)
     {
         fbConnection1.Open();
FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbTransaction Tran = Connessione.BeginTransaction();
         FbDataAdapter1.Update( fbDataset1 );
         Tran.Commit();
         fbConnection1.Close();
fbDataset1.AcceptChanges(); Grid1.EditItemIndex = -1;
         fbDataAdapter.Fill( fbDataset1 );
         Grid.DataBind();
     }

This code NOT update the underlying database.

the HasChanged property of the fbDataset1 return false.

What is wrong????

Anybody willing to help??

TIA

Arn