Hi Carlos,

I checked everthing again:

C:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\SDK\v2.0>gacutil /l
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient
Microsoft (R) .NET Global Assembly Cache Utility.  Version 2.0.50727.42
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

The Global Assembly Cache contains the following assemblies:
  FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=3750abcc3150b00c, processorArchitecture=MSIL

Number of items = 1

machine.config has the same PublicKeyTokens.

Any idea else
Best Martin

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]