Hello:
Dynamic DQL Error
SQL Error Code =-104
Token unknown  - line 1, char 411
"CHARACTER_LENGTH"

also I get the same error when I drag GridView, DataList or any other component of ASP.NET WebForm and try to configure data source.

any ideas?

The problem is with this line on the sql statement of the columns schema:

cast(fld.rdb$character_length AS integer) AS "CHARACTER_LENGTH",

looks like dialect 1 database didn't support quoted identifiers ...

We can't left it without quotes, and i don't like the idea of chaning the column name at this stage ....

--
Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Vigo-Spain

http://carlosga.blogspot.com/