Thanx,

I already know this site and it has good stuff, but i m new to C# and ADO.NET. and all the tutorials i find out there are using SQL server, Acess Database or Oracle, i cant find anything about firebird for begginners like me.

Does this mean i should first learn sql server with C# and then migrate to firebird? I ve been using firebird with php for quite some time now, so i m used to it, but my main problem is to make it work with C#, i m trying to make a simple form to add, delete and update some data into a single table, and i m already stuck with it :(