Hello:
There were a few bugs in Provider in connection pooling. We fixed them and sent bugreports to Carlos. But i don't know if he commit fixes in 1.7.1 or not.

You can rebuild provider yourself with our fixes. Replace original FBConnectionPool.cs file from attachment.

Added to 1.7 in CVS, working on get the same results in 2.0

Thanks very much !!!

--
Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Vigo-Spain

http://carlosga.blogspot.com/

"When you don't code, you tend to become one of those architects who thinks
everything is possible" ( Anders Hejlsberg )