On 20.4.2006 23:17 Marcelo wrote:
// It Does not accept command below. The compiler give the error
// [Pascal Error] aigi9020.pas(134): E2129 Cannot assign to a read-only property
//  W_BatchExecution.SqlStatements := W_Script.Results;
//
// Then I have created loop to initialize W_BatchExecution.SqlStatament
  for W_Ind := 0 to W_Script.Results.count - 1 do
    begin
      Response.Write((W_Ind).ToString);
      W_BatchExecution.SqlStatements.Add(W_Script.Results[W_Ind]);
      Response.Write(W_BatchExecution.SqlStatements[W_Ind]);
    end;

I don't see here any "W_BatchExecution.SqlStatements := W_Script.Results;"

Are you sure, this is the same code?

BTW using the Add method is completely OK.

--
Jiri Cincura
http://www.cincura.net/