On 4.5.2006 0:25 Eduardo Alvarez wrote:
Hi there,

I'm getting the following exception:

"Failed to enable constraints. One or more rows contain values
violating non-null, unique, or foreign-key constraints."

But the above error message does not apply to my case, so I think this is a bug.

Hi,

this isn't the problem of provider, I think so. You have to add 'tabla.CaseSensitive = true;' because you have in table some "same" values differs only in case.

The FillSchema is filling only constraints, etc. I'm not sure whether it should preset the CaseSensitive property to (it's the property of Table and also DataSet).

So, can you test, whether i.e. MS SQL Server provider presets this property?

--
Jiri Cincura
http://www.cincura.net/