Hello:
 dont know if it's a perfirmance problem or not but it seems it slightly
different in getting rows when i call stored procedure using Command Parameter
over direct new fb command. Please email me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) please,
please. I'll send the sample VB.Net code you can test.
Send it to my private email, please

Another questions I'm using Embedded Firebird, but i could find anything in the
FB provider to do vacuum or compact database. The database keep big in size
after i delete lot's of records.

Services API is not available on the embedded server if i remember well.
Yes. i followed all the step to configure FB Provider to integrate using DDEX,
but i found .NET display errors when i try to create connection in SQL Server
Explorer.
Did you have the Visual Studio SDK installed ??

--
Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
Vigo-Spain

http://carlosga.blogspot.com/

"When you don't code, you tend to become one of those architects who thinks
everything is possible" ( Anders Hejlsberg )