Carlos;

Here is the entire stack trace from Exception.

6/17/2006 - 5:50 AM
ERROR: System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException: Source class failed to
intialize a connection using
Database=D:\\VisualAttorney_DATA\DATABASE.FDB;ServerType=1. --->
System.ArgumentException: An invalid connection string argument has been
supplied or a required connection string argument has not been supplied.
   at FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbConnectionString.Validate()
   at
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbConnection.set_ConnectionString(String
value)
   at FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbConnection..ctor(String
connectionString)
   at Kaysys.Server.DAOs.Source.InitConnection() in
C:\projects_dotnet\Visual Attorney\Server\DAOs\Source.cs:line 40

Server stack trace:
   at Kaysys.Server.DAOs.Source.InitConnection() in
C:\projects_dotnet\Visual Attorney\Server\DAOs\Source.cs:line 47
   at Kaysys.Server.DAOs.UserDAO.Connect(String account, String password,
String callbackIp, Int32 callbackPort) in C:\projects_dotnet\Visual
Attorney\Server\DAOs\UserDAO.cs:line 494
   at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(In
tPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean
fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
   at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(Run
timeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean
fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
   at
System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessa
ge msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
   at Kaysys.Shell.Connect.buttonConnect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in C:\projects_dotnet\Visual Attorney\Shell\Connect.cs:line 86

Warren Anderson