Well, this is the code

TextReader content = ResourceReader.GetResourceContent(this.GetType(),
"dbbarebone.", contentResourceName); // this just reads the script

FbScript sc = new FbScript(content);

sc.Parse();

// Send commands in batch mode

FbBatchExecution fbe = new FbBatchExecution(conn as FbConnection);

foreach (string cmd in sc.Results)

{

fbe.SqlStatements.Add(cmd);

}

fbe.Execute(); // here it fails

And the DDL is:

CREATE TABLE binarydata (

iobjid BIGINT NOT NULL,

bdata BLOB sub_type 0 segment size 4096);

ALTER TABLE binaryrevisiondata ADD CONSTRAINT PK_binarydata PRIMARY KEY
(iobjid);

CREATE TABLE data(

iobjid BIGINT NOT NULL,

isize BIGINT,

fid1 BIGINT,

fid2 BIGINT,

fid3 BIGINT,

fid4 BIGINT,

fid5 SMALLINT,

shash VARCHAR(30),

fid6 BIGINT,

stype VARCHAR (100) CHARACTER SET NONE COLLATE NONE);

ALTER TABLE data ADD CONSTRAINT PK_data PRIMARY KEY (iobjid);