Carlos Guzmán Álvarez a écrit :
> Hello:
>> Why do you think, that you have to migrate to VS 2005 to use 2.x version =
> of =
>
>> provider?
>>
>> The 2.x version of provider has not any dependicies on VS.
>>   =
>

> But it depends on .net 2.0, that maybe the problem.
>
> Anyway 1.7.1 should be usable with Firebird 2.0 ( it maybe i will add =
>
> the UTF8 support to the 1.7.x sources in CVS as
> it's something simple to do)

My actual problem is that some complicated inherited forms does'nt work
fine in VS 2005.

I need to migrate to 2005 to have acces to .Net 2

And I need .Net 2 to use Provider 2 ... Hence my question.

I'll give a try to firebird 2 with 1.7.1. Does anybody has any
particular advice on doing this ?

TIA

Julien