Dnia 24-12-2006 o 16:50:37 sho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:

> Dnia 21-12-2006 o 21:58:59 Carlos Guzmán Álvarez
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:
>
>> Hello:
>>> FB DDEX provider works for me just like before SP1. If it isn't enough
>>> what registry key I have to look for?
>> Nice to hear, don't worry if it's working fine the registry entries are
>> correct :)
>>

> Can you tell my why i have OK button disabled in Add Connection dialog ?

OK i change PublicKeyToken to b77a5c561934e089 in machine config and OK
button is enabled. But now
when im click OK then i have exception: "Exception has ben throw by the
target of a invocation".

In readme im read that PublicKeyToken must be equal to Key form assemby in
GAC. My assembly has key = 3750abcc3150b00c.
But when im enter it in machine.config OK button is disabled. Why ?

--
Używam programu pocztowego Opery: http://www.opera.com/mail/