Hi Sasha,

You are right, this is off topic really, and probably best not discussed
in here anyway, there may be a better group for us to discuss this in.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Highlander Delphi release that
seems to be slated for the later part of this year.  It will finally hit
.NET 2.0 whilst keeping many of the things we like from the Delphi
lands.  :)

Sorry to say there are a lot of things I don't actually like about the
Visual Studio IDE, and still use Delphi/C#Builder as my main editing
IDE, there are too many productivity tools that I miss when I move, and
little things done for you all the time.

Visual form inheritance was always a tricky element anyway even in
Delphi, it could be temperamental at times, but was indeed very handy.

However, you also need to remember that whilst Orcas is utilising
elements of the next Visual Studio, Orcas is actually the next version
of C# you are previewing, so things may still change before the next
Visual Studio is released.  :)

Kind regards,

Scott :)