Thanks for the reactions.
I've found the problem for the server explorer, I've copied and pasted the
machine.config from the
firebirdsql.org page without changing the version number of the firebird
client.

Which registry file is the correct one to use, from the installation program
or from the firebirdsql.org page?

Regards,

Rob.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]